Mid Limburg (Netherlands)
Suc6! Recruitment B.V.
• You process requests and orders that relate to the technical support of customers / owners of
• You are responsible for the quotation, order intake, coordination and handling of requests and orders concerning the
Customer demand and prepare reports on the method of handling
• You provide training, perform inspections or instruct technicians from the maintenance service of the customers / owners of
• You, supervise/coach the executive staff involved in the project assignment, both inside and outside the
organization company and stimulates cooperation processes within it
• You advise and instruct the client / client with regard to the solution options for the problems identified
and possibilities for optimization and / or adjustments of the attractions and bears up-to-date technical knowledge
aspects and / or specifications of the attractions
• You coordinate the realization of assigned project assignments concerning, among other things, relocations, adjustments and
renovations of existing attractions and / or the implementation of upgrades (regarding control, drive and the like)
• You provide advice on the optimization and / or adjustments of existing attractions and / or parts to be supplied to the
customers / owners of attractions
• You assess the requests for support or advice, if necessary on location at the customer, in a broader perspective and you
advise the customer in this regard
• You make an inventory of the experiences of customers with the attractions provided, their operation and their technical
maintenance (ease of use) and links this back to the own organization
• You identify, anticipate and intervene in any bottlenecks or disruptions in the progress, quality, deviations and / or
costs of the assigned project assignment and resolves it in close coordination with the client / client.
• You have an HBO work and thinking level (equal as HBO Mechanical Engineering or a related MBO education with relevant work
• You have commercial skills
• You have several years of relevant work experience
• Your communication skills are well developed
• You have a command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written, oral command of the German language is an
• You are tactful, customer-friendly and result-oriented
• You are willing to travel
• Finally, you have an absolute advantage if you have Chinese language skills (Mandarin)
You get a permanent contract within an innovative and international environment that exudes a passion for technology. The employees are proud of what they develop and build.
In short: Enjoy the ride!
• A challenging, varied position based on 40 hours
• Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
• Informal, short lines of communication, effective organization.
• Healthy company, constantly growing.
• Good employment conditions based on knowledge and experience.
Are you interested? Let us know, send an app to René van den Borst on 06-18817501 or mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions? Contact René van den Borst on 077-3743668 or 06-18817501.