Suc6! Recruitment B.V.
The Site IT Support Technician’s role is to provide excellent internal customer service for issues assigned by the Global IT Service Desk that relate to the organization’s end user computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading PC and Mac hardware, thin clients and peripheral equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required. Occasional requirement to follow remote directions to install, upgrade or troubleshoot Network, Server or phone system support.
Task and responsibilities:
• Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop, printer, or scanner problems for end users in office and/or distribution center environment. Recommends and implements corrective solutions, including remote support for off-site users as needed.
• Install, configure, test, patch, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software to deliver required service levels.
• Collaborate with network and server administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company’s computing environment or resolve issues with end-user workstation networking software products.
• Maintain assigned work requests in Service Desk tool and resolve within SLA.
• Maintain an inventory of IT equipment at the site
• Liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
• Comply with SOX and internal policies and internal controls and company policies.
• Manage vendor accounts/contracts for mobile devices, MFDs (Ricoh), and any others as required by the business.
• Perform assigned project work to meet due dates
• Keep process and SOP documentation up to date, or create new documentation where needed.
• Identify and suggest areas for process improvement.
• Purchase hardware/software as required by the department, maintain local inventory for quick deployment.
• Performs additional duties or assignments as directed by management.