Suc6! Recruitment B.V.
We would like to welcome you as a Project analyst
For the expanding operation within our client, we are looking for a Project analyst in Venlo.
Are you eager to make current and new operational processes run as smooth as possible? What would make you successful in this permanent position?
- As a Project Analyst at you are responsible to implement, optimize and manage current and new processes on an operational and system (SAP) level
- Based on the needs and wishes of the client you investigate the feasibility, risks and possibilities to change the processes
- You are the point of contact for the operation, Account manager & Customer service when it comes to changes in the process
- You independently create your project plan and priority list for your implementations/new concepts and act as a project manager for your project
What do you need?
- In order to take on the responsibility as Project Analyst we are looking for a professional who has a Bachelor in Logistics, Supply Chain or (technical) Business Administration
- You are ready for your 2nd or 3rd step in your career and you eventually have work experience within a contract logistics/3PL environment
- You have proven experience in working with SAP and Powerpoint
- You also have an active role in month end reviews and have good presentation skills (in English) to present results towards your customer
- Your analytical and strong sense of responsibility will help you in this position, where you have a lot of freedom in organising and initiating your tasks and projects
Salary & conditions
In addition to a competitive salary and travel allowance, the offer will contain for example:
- 8% holiday payment
- A bonus based on performance and organization results
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription
- Telephone and laptop
- A non-contributory pension