Would you like to be the SHE officer, who coordinates and sustains the policy about safety, health and wellbeing environmental issues in an engineering service company with an international focus? If you are interested in this challenging position, please let us know, we are very eager to discuss this opportunity in detail.
We can write down all of the tasks, authorities and responsibilities, but we will summarize just a few.
• Annual- Report and -Plan with assistance of the Quality Engineer.
• Control and redirect VCA, ISO-90001, ISO-14001- system, ATEX, IECEx03.
• Execute audits, internal and external (clients).
• Optimize labor conditions.
• Advise management regarding the policy of Safety, Health and Environment.
• Financial advice and budgeting, concerning expenses of health, safety and environment.
If you already are enthusiastic about this job, we will gladly inform you more about the other tasks that comes along with this job.
We offer you the opportunity to take the responsibility to define the method of working regarding the mentioned policies in relation to the needs of the business. Besides that we are offering you an independent job, which is very challenging, and also:
• A team work atmosphere with short communication lines.
• A full spectrum of opportunities for personal and career development.
• Excellent opportunities for further development and a competitive remuneration package, including a company car.
You will be working in an environment and tasks that meets the highest possible requirement in its industry.
A motivated, focused and experienced HSE officer dedicated to achieve the best industry standards in HSE. Because this is a responsible job, you must act perfectly under high pressure. Do you already see yourself working at Sulzer?
For this job it is also required:
• At least a technical education and added managerial education.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
• You are problem-solving and you have very good communication skills.
• Technical background and knowledge of relevant Legal frameworks and regulation.
• You must speak fluently Dutch and English.
Are you also able to work following regulations and procedures of VCA and ISO-9001? Then we are definitely looking for you.