Suc6! Recruitment B.V.
• Higher or Medium Vocational Education (HBO or MBO).
• Experience with the Oracle e-Business Suite with regard to purchasing, inventory management, PLM and forecasting modules.
• Pro-active approach in determining manufacturing needs and translating these needs into inventory requirement.
• At least 5 years experience as a Demand & Supply planner in an (international) production environment.
• Experience in Material Management, Inventory Controlled Management
• Experience in two or more of the following disciplines are required: Supply Chain Planning, Demand or
Supply Management/Forecasting, Logistics,
Manufacturing, Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management and/or Contract Manufacturing.
• At least 5 year experience with S&OP or IBP processes
• Background in new product introductions and supplier metrics is preferred; experience of ERP systems is required.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to drive results through a global matrix structure is required.
• Proven ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization.
• Analytical / quantitative skills
• Ability for decision making, to work under pressure, and capacity to make good judgment under critical situations.
Accuracy and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
• Team work and customer service orientation.
• Demonstrate planning processes and inventory management skills.
• APICS certification is preferred. Lean Manufacturing Training is also preferred.
• Process Excellence/Six Sigma tools, training and/or certification experience is highly preferred.
• Must be proficient in Project Planning software, Flow Charts, and management of Database tools. Must have experience using
statistical software packages and must be capable of extensive spreadsheet analysis.
• Knowledge of International Regulations
• Good knowledge of the English, German and Dutch language
Your offer at our client includes:
• a Challenging, permanent position
• 40 working hours/week;
• Competitive salary depending on experience with 10% bonus opportunity
• 8,5 % holiday allowance
• 27 holidays per year on full time basis;
• Travel allowance
• Subsidized lunch
• Collective Health insurance available
• Free Accidental Death & Disability Insurance for all employees
• Free insurances for long term disability
• Discount on gym membership and bicycle
• Meaningful innovation, growth and opportunities
• International working environment (30+ nationalities);
• Dynamic and fast paced work environment;
• Social Committee activities: Holiday party, monthly after work drinks, free fruit, football table etc
• Fortune named our client for the second year in a row a Great Place to Work, they rank #12 in the World Best Workplaces 2018
Nice to meet you!
We introduce ourselves to you via this link https://bit.ly/2QN5T3J
Are you interested? We would like to meet you.
You want to apply?
Are you curious how it is to work for an innovative and international environment, where you get rewarded for your dedication and loyalty?
If so, please contact René van den Borst for more information at +31 (0) 6-18817501 or 077-3743668
You can apply directly by sending your application to email@example.com or express your interest by sending an app to René van den Borst on 06-18817501
You know somebody interested in your professional network?
Just refer your friend & get rewarded (see our ambassador program https://bit.ly/2IJLqaS)
René van den Borst
T: (077) 3743 668