Suc6! Recruitment B.V.
Do you want to work for a top 10 logistics service provider and are you ready for the next step in your career within a challenging Supply Chain environment? Then read on ...
As a Traffic Employee you are responsible for directing the registration to seal the loading process. Organizing various required documents for sending outgoing goods is also one of the main tasks in this function. As a Traffic Employee you report to the Transport & Traffic Supervisor.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
• You are responsible for taking care of all documents (CMR, packing slips, export documents) that are required for
being able to transport the outgoing goods
• You assign transports to the docks
• You check the transport times for accuracy
• You provide support to the transport planning department
• Driving drivers and maintaining contact with shippers
• You are involved in improving and optimizing work in your own field in collaboration with the
Transport & Traffic department
• Identify inaccuracies during loading and communicate this to the relevant departments in time.
• A relevant education at MBO level.
• At least 3-5 years of demonstrable administrative experience within a logistics company where you also have gained knowledge
and experience with various transport documents
• Experience with ERP software, experience with SAP is an advantage
• You are flexible and you are also prepared to work in shifts during busy periods
• Knowledge of the MS office
• Knowledge of the English language is a must, knowledge of the German and Polish languages is an advantage. (Dutch is not
What else can you expect?
• A challenging, varied position.
• Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
• Informal, short lines of communication, effective organization.
• Healthy company, constantly growing.
• Great salary!
• Non-contributory pension
With proven potential, our client offers the opportunity to further stimulate your personal growth.
Are you interested? Send a what's app or call Patricia Martens on 06-20161810.
You can get to know Patricia via this link: https://bit.ly/2oPudIC
Patricia would like to receive your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about the rest of our team? Meet us here: https://bit.ly/2QN5T3J
Do you know someone with interest in your professional network? We reward the recruitment of new people who contract with our customers, see our ambassador program: https://bit.ly/2MJikyV