Suc6! Recruitment B.V.
PRIMARY ROLES AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Leads significant freight project management across Europe. Projects
including; but not limited to: Outsource freight payment and audit function,
transportation scorecards, network design, freight budget development and monthly tracking for both inbound and outbound
• Lead building an RFQ process that will deliver significant freight savings and improve customer service
• Represent all European warehouse to ensure carrier relationships are strong and responsive to the needs of the D.C.
• Provides functional leadership in the configuration of transportation systems and design of processes to support the supply
chain needs of different DSI locations to meet business objectives
• Gather and extracts data from a number of systems, filtering, processing and evaluating it in order to provide analysis and
reporting to support operational & strategic projects.
• Lead training programs and provides training to Dentsply divisions in the use of transportation and best practice processes
• Document freight lane movement and report significant costs variances(Air vs. Ocean)
• Proactively identify potential obstacles that will hinder progress on transportation projects. Take action to prevent them where
possible or recommend solutions to mitigate their impact.
• Participate in project teams and lead sub-teams to improve supply chain performance
• Establish strong and effective cross-functional working relationships with colleagues in a variety of locations globally
• Capable of developing solutions to freight problems and business requirements and achieving results by working closely with
colleagues and consultants in small groups
• Lead significant change projects, ie, establish a 3rd party to audit/pay freight bills.
• It is a direct employment contract with our client, with the prospect of a permanent appointment.
• You can expect excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, based on knowledge and experience
In short, do you want to contribute to the growth and do you feel at your best in an international environment? Then you are the colleague we are looking for for our client!
Are you interested or do you know somebody interested in your network?
Contact for more info:
René van den Borst Business Partner Suc6! Recruitment BV tel.: 0031 – 6 18817501
Apply now, mail you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org